We finally got M's swing up and running last week and she loves it!
Here are Pop-pop and Daddy doing a few fine-tuning to the swing to make sure it's okay.
Once it was all ready to go there was no stopping her! She loved it and swung for hours!
Thanks a million Natasha! We love you!!!

8 comments:
sweet home alabama
How fun for M! Every girl needs a good swing!
Hey, I don't usually play but since nobody got the movie quote I will take a stab at it. I think it's Home Sweet Alabama--the movie with Reese Witherspoon.
PS Post more pictures of Lydia! I'm sure she's gotten so big and changed so much since I last saw her!
Sweet Home Alabama!
That M is such a cutie. So fun that she likes her swing so much :)!
I'm jealous at how warm it looks in those pictures! Especially since I've been waking up to frost on the windshields!
Sweet Home Alabama. I suspected that from last week's quote, but thought maybe it was too obvious of a guess.
I had a swing like that when I was little! She is getting so big, and SO beautiful! Hope you guys are enjoying the east coast. It is so strange to be out of Utah, Isn't it? It was a serious culture shock for me. :-) Miss ya. Have a great day!
Post a Comment