
We've had Internet problems for the past week and finally had to settle on disconnecting our wireless Internet to help solve the problem. For the most part that helps. The only problem now is that we can't connect our laptop to the Internet, so there are a bunch of pictures I haven't been able to post. I just copied a bunch of them on a disk, so get ready to be overwhelmed! Above is a picture of my dad holding Baby L.
All ready to go out!
A rare picture of me with the girls. I'm usually the one manning the camera so there aren't a lot of pictures of me with the girls. Not that I really want to be photographed...
Me and baby L.

Little M
What Do You Do On a Rainy Day???

The other week it was really rainy so we decided to make brownies. Little M had all kinds of energy and we needed a way to channel it.




As you can see the batter was the best part!

Hooray for rainy days! Oh yeah, the pool is closed now so Double Hooray!
9 comments:
you look really good. what pretty girls you have.
Wow, you are looking really tan! The movie isn't Transformers, is it?
l's starting to change again!
Cake batter, brownie batter, and cookie dough are always the best part. The cooked results are yummy too, but somehow, I love the raw stuff better :)!
nilla, it's the salmanela that makes the batter taste delicious.(butchered the spelling... somewhere in the depths of my brain i know how to spell it... but whatever.)
did i mention that m has the most beautiful blue eyes?
Yay! My other comment didn't get posted which means (hopefully) that I guessed the movie right!
I just had an idea for the girls for Halloween, since you said you were looking for costume ideas. So here it is: M can be Little Bo Peep and baby L can be a sheep! Anyway, you probably totally have picked something already but I just thought it was a cute idea.
Rainy days are the best. If you're not going to play in the rain, why not chocolate???
Little M looks so t-a-l-l!!!
I need your email so I can give you the pattern :) just email me at millioncowmama@gmail.com Glad the pool is closed. I've been telling everyone your "fun story."
Wow the girls are growing so fast! Miss ya!
Post a Comment