This is my sister Mel's daughter, Kristal. Kristal is 11 months older than Little M, and 97% of all Little M's (and now baby L's) clothes are hand-me-downs from Kristal. I don't know what we would have done without Mel's help with clothes! Thank heavens for family!
Mr. N teamed with Mel's husband, Greg. They won one and lost one.
Here's my dad and Mike. They were the other team.
Here are Kristal and M ringing this bell in one of my mom's flower gardens.
Here are Little M and I on the hammock
Kristal again. I obviously didn't get any pictures of all the other cousins. Whoops. Colin (Mike & Diane's son), Ryan (Greg & Mel's), & Jose, Ustavio, Nevaeh & Ivy (Steph P's) were also there.
Here's Mel holding Baby L. Everyone loves a tiny baby!
This picture is of Little M watching Kristal holding Baby L. I don't think she liked the idea of her cousin holding her baby.
She quickly came over to stake her claim.
M is wearing a swimming pool ring on her head like a crown. it was pretty funny.

2 comments:
Isn't it funny how they get jealous!? It's so cute ;). They know when someone else is encroaching on "their" territory :). Cute pictures!
cute!
i'd expected mike to be tanner...!
Post a Comment