Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Halloween Costume Ideas

Does anyone have a good idea for Halloween costumes for two girls? I want them to "go", like Raggedy Ann & Andy...but I can't do that cause I have two girls. Any ideas???
Idea's so far: Thing 1 & thing 2, Dorothy & Toto, Salt & Pepper, Bee & Honey pot (but M was a bee last year!), devil & angel, sun & moon, or different farm animals.
P.S. Cost is an issue so it can't cost too much.

10 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

I have no idea what we are going to do this year (I want all 3 of us to coordinate), but I was look at this site called familyfun.com which has tons of ideas. I thought it would be pretty cute if all 4 of you did the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf. Their ideas for the pigs are overalls w/ pink t-shirts, with sock for pigs feet, and baseball caps with pig ears attached. They look adorable!
http://jas.familyfun.go.
com/arts-and-crafts?page=
CraftDisplay&craftid=10281

Liz Wilcken said...

cat and mouse? I was going to try and do a black cat for Rose. ooo...here's an awful one: mary-kate and ashley olsen!

Katherine Ronachert said...

pea pod and a carrot (peas & carrots)

Nilla said...

I've seen a family go as m&m's before. I can't imagine it'd be hard/expensive to make those costumes... And that's about my 2 cents :). Loveya!

Lauren Davison said...

You can do ketchup and Mustard, which is pretty cheap. Red clothes, yellow clothes, and some sort of home-made label made out of paper or cardboard. But I have to admit, Kristin's 3 little pigs idea is phenomenal. :)

Taralou said...

Little Bo Peep and a lamb

Katherine Ronachert said...

i like little bo peep! that is cute!

mel said...

Cat and mouse would be SO easy! You could make the ears and tails and just have them dress in the right colors. Paint their little noses black! One year we did a giraffe and a lion- they sell those plush costumes at Sams Club for about $10.00 I think.

Nilla said...

Is it Sweet Home Alabama? I thought it might be, but then thought that would be too obvious... I like that movie. One I should own :).

Taralou said...

Stephanie, how do you respond to your movie quotes? The Answer is "Sweet Home Alabama." Yes, I do watch chick flicks -- don't tell anyone though! :-)
Josh

Where are you From???