Kissing Baby L. If you look you can see baby L's huge smile under M's hair.
I'm surprised this picture turned out. I dropped the camera quickly because I think M was trying to bite Baby L's hand. I don't know why though!
Baby L loves looking at her big sister now. She also rolled over for the first time today! That's about a whole month faster that M. I was really surprised to go in and get her after her nap and find her on her belly! Especially since she hardly gets any time on the floor to lay there. I always have her in a bouncy chair or am holding her because of Little M.

2 comments:
I love M's outfit... glad the camera is working.
So sweet! I love how chubby L is! It does make me slightly jealous :)
Evie tagged M and L, by the way (you can do one list for both girls, since it was hard enough for me to do 6 things on just one baby!)
Post a Comment