Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Romping Ground




Little M is having a lot of fun learning about her new home and all that it has to offer.





One of her favorites by far is that she now has a dog! This is my parents dog Max. (who we lovingly refer to as Max, Maxi-pad, Gluteus Maximus, Max-A-Million, Maximus, Maxter, Maxwell...you get the idea)


She loves to watch him run and fetch his ball after you throw it. He could do that all day and I think she could watch him all day as well.

She also likes to go up and down the drive way pushing her new stroller (it usually has her baby doll in it).




Like I said...up and down the driveway.





She also likes going up and down in my parents toy car.





Another fun thing is that there is a lake about 5 minutes from my parents house. Little M, Baby L & I went to visit it the other day.



I love pictures of this little girl! She's so beautiful!







Her face says it all. The water is kind of gross. It's brown because the like is surrounded by cedar trees...so the water is cedar water.


Ahhh...the entertainment Max has to offer! He loves to retrieve his ball from the pool.



Here's Little M and my mom. Having a pool is both an enjoyment and a stressor. More of the later. We are constantly having to watch M outside to make sure she is safe from the pool. My dad will be closing it in 2 weeks which will be a relief. They have one of those covers you can drive a car on...so there's no chance she'll fall in.




And every good day must end in a bath!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice to have a driveway, and a dog, and a pool and live close to a lake! I love the pictures of M. She looks adorable.

beapinkal said...

So fun! Hey i sent you an email a couple days ago! Did you get it? What is your email address?

beapinkal said...

Dear friend!
i got your mail and thank you so much! I cried for the whole time as i read it! I'll reply soon! Love and miss you!

Where are you From???