Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trip to the Aquarium

Get ready for a ton of pictures...I'm not very good at weeding them out. We went to the Camden Aquarium last week with Mike & Natasha. It was really fun, but like everything in NJ, it was way over-priced. M had a really fun time looking at all the fish and animals.




Here she is looking at the fish pictured above.




In my mind this is what it looks like when a sting ray moons you.








Baby L was a trooper. She was so good the whole time, hanging out in the stroller (which is the BEST double stroller...I must say! I researched and questioned a million people before making the purchase decision and it was totally worth it!).




Usually when I try to get a picture of M I get something like this...I thought this was a really good shot of her new hair style though! Look at her pretty little curles too. They are very soft.

Looking at the fishies and duckies.


In this part of the exhibit we all got to pet sharks. Little M's arms were too short...but that didn't stop her from enjoying splashing in the water though!








Here she's on Mr. N's shoulders trying to see the penguins.



Some of them look pretty ugly because they were molting.



This picture has a cute story. M was walking in front of me reading the program in her hand and it was really cute, so I tried to run ahead of her to snap a picture. She immediately started laughing and ran after me. She thought it was a game apparently. I guess we should run together more often. It was so cute!



Still sleeping...



Mike & Natasha helping by pushing L in the stroller.




They had hippos in the aquarium! I'd never heard of that. M was looking through the glass when all of the sudden this hippo showed up and started chewing on this tire.


She wasn't sure at first....




But was more comfortable when dad came to look at it with her.



Natasha & M looking at the Jellyfish.



Mr. N was all excited about these two ships. I don't know what makes them special, but here you go!


3 comments:

Eliza said...

I need a good double stroller and haven't a clue what to buy... can I have the specifics on yours? :-D

elizachallis@hotmail.com

Thanks!

p.s. Your little girls are too cute for words!

Mrs. S said...

Sure! Its a combi double. It weighs only like 21 lbs or something like that. It folds completely flat and then in half on top of that (though it's more like a triangle). It rolls really well. Also, you can buy a carseat that snaps into it. We didn't do that. Either side of the double can be reclined into a full bassinet (spelling?), which is what we have done with L since day 1. We got it from Babies R Us in Orem for $199. Another nice thing is it fits through any door. I've yet to find a door I can't get it through!

Unknown said...

I was going to ask about the stroller too, so thanks. It's really cute. You guys look like you have been having a lot of fun! So nice to live near a place that has so much to do! I do love M's hair. They are both growing so fast!

Where are you From???