Baby L apparently has sensitive skin, so we had to buy the special baby detergent to do her laundry in. We use to do all our laundry together (colors, whites, darks...), but now I'm washing the girls clothes together in the special detergent. M doesn't need it...but L doesn't produce enough clothes to have her clothes washed alone. So today I did a load of L and M's clothes. When the clothes were done drying in the dryer I took them out and went to clean the lint trap. I opened it up and noticed that all the lint was pink! Seeing that really made me smile.
I love pink lint.
I love having two beautiful girls.
It's amazing how much motherhood has altered me. I am the same person in so many ways, but I am also so different in so many others. These two little girls have changed me...and I never want to go back to go back to the way I was before they came in our lives. Nor do I think I ever could. I can't imagine life without them.
Thanks Aunt K for the outfit!
We're trying to get her to laugh...she's so close!
This was her "smile for the camera" face

5 comments:
Yay for little girls! (I really want to have another girl next). Those pictures are all so adorable. I can't believe how big L is getting, and I've never even met her!
Aw, what fun picts! I've never seen pink lint, how funny! And I think that movie quote is from three musketeers..but I could totally be wrong about that.
I love the title of this post. and I love that you love pink lint :) L has really gotten a lot bigger! just filled out a little. Such pretty girls. Hope you are having fun adjusting to your new home. We miss hanging out with you guys too.
They are so grown up! I can't believe how much hair m has. I wish kate would grow some! You guys look so happy!
It is funny how some babies grow hair really fast and others grow it nice and slow. My theory on that is the slower the hair grows the thicker it will be. I have really fine hair so M will probably be like me...but who know.
Post a Comment