Friday, August 8, 2008

Benefits

Baby L:


Check out that stellar smile!




One great thing about being here at my in laws in that I get to scan photos of my cute husband as a baby! Check out how much he looks like Baby L! You'll have to scroll through previous posts when she was younger you can really see how much they look alike. Mr. N really likes that she looks so much like him. He says that he thinks her personality will turn out to be more like him too. Only time will tell!


May 1982
With Amy, his older sister. Check out the socks!
With his mom
SO cute!

5 comments:

Taralou said...

I actually remember him in that little sleeper -- holding him when he was just a few days old. I was always so excited to have a new baby in the house. I guess somethings never change.:-)

The Silverback said...

She does look just like her daddy!! The likeness is amazing.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Related for sure! Hope you guys are doing well! Love the pics.

Lauren Davison said...

Um... I'm thinking that your quote is Monsters Inc., but I'm not certain. Just a hunch. :)

Nat said...

Monsters Inc! L TOTALLY looks like Mr N.

Where are you From???