Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Blessing Pictures

I got the pictures of Baby L in her blessing gown, so I wanted to publish them. I was so disappointed that I couldn't find her headband for the photos. Oh well. I guess that's what life is like when you live out of a suitcase. Baby L is wearing the same blessing gown that M wore when she was blessed. My mom made it out of my wedding dress. The sleeves were my sleeves, the bust part was my bust part, and the skirt had the same layers of fabric. I love it! It figures though, that the week we blessed baby L she also decided to loose her hair up top and break out in baby acne. A week later, now, the hair is growing back and the acne is clearing up. Oh well!


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so beautiful. That blessing dress is so pretty and so special. love it.

Amy Jane said...

Cute! I am still so amazed that the dress was part of your wedding dress..how clever.

Where are you From???