Daddy cut the box open for me and there inside was a brand new swing! I was so excited. Daddy took it out and I wasted no time at all breaking it in. I even let my baby doll have a turn...but not for very long. I wanted to be sure and spend a lot of time in it myself.
So, thank you very much Secret Santa for the wonderful gift. I can't wait to have Pop-pop or Daddy set it up for my tomorrow so I can really try it out. I'll be sure to post more pictures then!
Love,
M
P.S. I hope you like the photos!

5 comments:
Little M,
Have fun on your new swing! We miss you!
Love,
Aunt Jo
As the swing is in the pictures she won't fall out and get hurt. ha ha! Have fun swinging.
This is a test....it is only a test...
We guessed that you were the secret santa! M absolutly loves the swing, even though we haven't put it up yet. We need to get some kind of rings to hang it. Thanks so much! That was very very kind. Right up her alley!
Post a Comment