Sunday, August 17, 2008

Arrived Save

Just an update to let everyone know we arrived safe in NJ. We both got in Thursday morning (Mr. N got in at about 12:30 am and I got in at 6 am NJ time). A million thanks to Mike & Natasha for helping us move. The guys got about 45 minutes of sleep that night (After unloading the car then having to get us from the airport) and Natasha and I got about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs of sleep on the plane. Something about being male must make men prone to stupidity...Mike & Neal drove straight from Utah to NJ only stopping to sleep once for an hour at a rest stop in Iowa. I may be wrong, but I doubt a woman would ever do that! Thank heavens they arrived safe. We are now all roughly caught up on sleep. We're just trying to settle now. The girls have both adjusted fine. M loves having a dog now and a pool to play in. More updates and pictures will follow as soon as we get more established!

3 comments:

skcoe said...

Glad you're okay, and can't wait to read about your adventures!

Liz Wilcken said...

princess bride just watched it last night :) I was actually planning on doing that movie for my trivia next week, but do the whole "mawage, mawage is what bwings us...."

Taralou said...

When Josh and his dad drove our moving truck out here from NJ -- they did the same thing! It was good that Neal and Mike had each other to accomplish such a long drive in such a short time... just as long as they were safe! Way to go Neal! :-)

Have fun in New Jersey!

Where are you From???