Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jump Around


We've had a lot of fun being with family these past 2 weeks. I haven't been as good as taking pictures as I use to be...mainly because life is a whole lot crazier than it use to be and half the time I can't find the camera anyways. Here are some pictures my sil Lorie Jo took.




Here is Little M playing in the pool with her cousin Kara.



In the pool with her cousins. Back: Mr. N & M, Alyssa, Kayla & Kymber (with the hose). Middle: Kara. Front: Braden & Kenny.



Mr. N & I. I must say, in my head I look a heck of a lot better than I do in real life!


On the tramp with Bradenk, Alyssa, & Dad






***Update. Mr. N left yesterday morning for NJ. He was suppose to reach Des Moines, Iowa last night.

7 comments:

skcoe said...

Note: I think most of us look better in our heads. I always get pictures back and think, "WHAAAAT?!"

I think you look amazing, by the way.

And your daughter's blessing dress: BEAUTIFUL! Looks like you got to have a lot of fun with family before you left. How nice! Good luck in NY/NJ!

Oh. And Monsters, Inc.

Mrs. S said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one...though I can't imagine you looking bad in a picture!

Unknown said...

I think you look really good! I can't believe it's been a month already... It's amazing how fast the body can recover after carrying a baby... you give me hope.

beapinkal said...

Oh how we miss you guys! You look great and beautiful on these pictures. Have a great trip and keep us updated.

Katherine Ronachert said...

ok, i just noticed you have an l, m, & n in your family!
to fill in the gaps you'll also need
o, p, q, and r.

Leah Florence said...

Your family is so beauitful. I just came across your blog and I had to let you know how cute your baby is and of course little Madeline is adorable and bigger than ever!

Tracey said...

The pictures are wonderful! I cannot imagine how hard it has been to leave, but we are very selfishly glad you are here for a few years and can't wait to see you!

Where are you From???