Reading the Outside sign.
Here's a shot looking up at the outside of the school.
After finding the school we decided to go out to eat at Ellen's Stardust Diner. My mom recommended it to us. I guess the diner specializes in hiring out of work actors and actresses. The sing, dance, and perform for the customers of the diner. One of the guys said that there is a former employee of the restaurant in every Broadway show in the city. I love this video I got! It was so fun. During a different song the waitress (who was singing) came and ruffled Mr. N's hair. I missed it though because I was trying to help the baby at the time.
After the diner we walked up through Central Park to the MET. We walked FOREVER! The Met was really neat though. I took some pictures of the statues Mr. N really liked.
Another sculpture.
This was a wall (for lack of a better word) from a cathedral from the Medieval period
I loved this little clock. You have to read about it below too really appreciate it!
It was fun to go back to NYC because that's where our first date was. Having made the commute though, Mr. N is a little worried about how difficult it will be. Once he gets use to it, though, it will be routine.

2 comments:
Hooray for the Met! And art school! That slushie mix you gave us was yummy - Dave is requesting the recipe. I should get your skirt mailed out Monday (our vacation was so crazy that I didn't get a chance to finish it while we were gone), so just send me an email with your address in NJ. Miss you guys a ton!
Oh, the movie is the Princess Bride!
Post a Comment