Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh My!




So, I think I had my dumbest mommy moment yet!






This morning I was changing Little M's diaber when one of the fastening tabs on the diaper ripped right off. Diapers are exspensive! Not to be outdone by a diaper, I proceeded to fasten the ripped side of the diaper with paking tape (I did it carefully so that it would not hurt her skin).







Feeling that I had shown those diaper companies, I put her sleeper back on and fed her breakfast. About an hour later I was talking to my sister on the phone and sitting next to Little M on the floor. She fell over while crawling, and while I was helping her up I smelled that smell that told me a diaper change was needed. No problem, right? I do that all the time. At least I didn't waste that diaper!








Then I noticed that she had poop on her foot! Yes, her foot! Fearing the worst, I opened the sleeper and discovered the nasty stuff literally from her head to her toes! Needless to say Little M got a bath. It was rather gross...






So, if you ever have a tab rip on the diaper, just throw it away! It so isn't worth it!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

this was the funniest and the best story ever:) I LOVED IT! Little M:) is so cute so i'm hoping that she really likes Bence:)

Where are you From???