Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nothing Else

So, what happens when you live, eat, breath, think about, blog about, and dream about taking care of the sick in your house?
Nothing.




Nothing else happens.
Little M was so much better today, and it was odd. It felt so liberating to get out and be with other people. I feel like we finally rejoined the human race. I just hope in rejoining the human race she doesn't come in contact with some other sickness...




All bundled up to go outside! This picture was taken before she got sick. I'd been meaning to post it (and the ones that follow) for a while, but yeah... Like I said before, Nothing got done!






One of my friends said to me, as she watched Little M jump away on her Jumparoo that Little M doesn't just jump in her Jumparoo, she jumps, laughs, and waves her arms as she goes on it. I'm not sure if the arm waving is for extra momentum or just to express pure joy.
To me there is no more beautiful sound than baby laughter.



Check out her "Baby's 1st Halloween" bib! Thanks Aunt Sue!


Sippy Time



Yeah, this was a random blog...but these were all the pictures I have been meaning to post...and it just all came out at the same time.

No comments:

Where are you From???