Thursday, November 8, 2007

Is it Over Yet?????

I feel like all I've dealt with for the past 6 days in diarrhea!
It started Saturday, got really bad Sunday through Tuesday, looked like it might be improving on Wednesday...but its still here on Thursday.
Poor Little M.... She has been one sick kid. She now has a yeast diaper rash on her bottom from all the diarrhea. (Luckily it isn't as bad as the ones pictures on the internet! For those of you who know me...I really struggle with rashes or other funky skin stuff). I guess a yeast rash isn't the same as a yeast infection...its like an open wound blistered diaper rash.
Poor baby....


In this picture she was feeling so crummy. Her daddy was rocking her back and forth, and her sweet little eyes found me sitting on the couch. She just watched me for about 10 minutes. It was so sweet! I just had to take pictures.


This is one of the most rewarding things we've dealt with from all this sickness. Being able to hold such a beautiful, perfect baby while she slept.

Diaper Changes are nasty times. Very painful. Consequently, we've taken lots of baths as an alternative to wiping her bum.



Even though she was sick, Little M still took the time to help me shred receipts!

4 comments:

Megan said...

poor thing! i hope she gets better soon! she is still cute as a button, even when she's sick:)

Katherine Ronachert said...

her names in the temple

Unknown said...

those pictures are so precious.

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable! I do miss being able to hold my sweet sleeping baby. I hope Kate didn't get her sick. We miss you guys! I miss stopping down your apartment 30 times a day for little things! And Kate misses her playmate! I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Where are you From???