
For Halloween Little M was an adorable little bumblebee

Look at her posing for the camera!

In typical Little M fashion...
she was done with the photo shoot in about 5.5 seconds.

We had a Halloween Party at Mr. N's Sister's.

We were The Little Bee Family

I didn't get a picture of us all together...Mr. N was at work late and by that time Little M was done with the whole costume thing. Her tu-tu kept getting in the way.

Here's Little M playing with her uncle.

It was quite a chore getting a picture with all the cousins.

We never really got a great photo...
Look! It's Hannah Montana

These are Little M's oldest cousins

This little gal was just 6 months old when I met her uncle (Mr. N). I remember that her mom was giving Mr. N a hard time because he carried her like a football.

This is Grandma E. She is a fantastic Grandma and is so good with the kids!

Grandma E's reading to the grandchildren.

This is the lady who started it all! This is Little M's Great Grandma...we all call her Granny Goose. I'm not sure why.... She was born on Halloween so her parents named her Helen Jean.
3 comments:
Hey, of course i would like to do that scriptures study thing. I think it would be so good for some moms. And other girls too if they want to come. Ok lets talk! I love you Stefanie,I'm gald you're here:)
I didn't know this was you! I am so glad I checked out your blog! Your daughter is adorable!
What a sweet Bee family! Thanks for having us over to play yesterday!
Post a Comment