If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Mommy Time
Mr. N was home yesterday so Little M and I got to be in some pictures together! Usually its her dad in the pictures because I'm behind the camera.
I really like this one...its just too bad its blurry!
2 comments:
I love this pictures. You guys are so pretty.
those are great pictures, the last one you should get in black and white... so sweet.
Post a Comment