1 Viral Infection
1 Major Morning Throw-up
3 Sets of Sheet Changing
10 Bouts of Diarrhea
10 Diaper Changes
5 Changes of Clothing
1 Visit to the After Hours Clinic
2 Baths
1 Bad Diaper Rash
5 Applications of Desitin
1 Moment of Peace
Priceless...
If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise). “One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
1 comment:
Uh oh! Having a sick family (or being sick yourself) is never fun:( Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment