Miss M got a tricycle last week (for FREE I might add). She really likes it. Yesterday we were outside and I was helping her drive it down the driveway. She was doing really well, so I let go and glanced behind me. I looked back just in time to see the front wheel swing to the side and for her to fall face first into the driveway. Poor dear, she landed on her cheek bone and nose.
This picture really shows how swollen she was. She looks like she had her lips done! The swelling has going down. I was a little worried she would have a black eye, but it doesn't appear to be so.


4 comments:
Poor little M! Aubrey once got a black eye when she smacked her head into her rocking chair. I hated seeing her like that. I hope M isn't afraid of her tricycle now!
So Sad! Hope she is feeling better!
Yeah, that looks like it hurts! But, she's still smiling, so that's always a great sign :).
Oh! Poor little thing!
Post a Comment