Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snowy Days


My mom keeps this box downstairs and baby L loves to play in it! She usually doesn't get in it, but she did the other day and my mom suggested I take a picture. I'm so glad I did too, it was just such a cute moment in time!





As I stated before, we got quite a bit of snow Sunday night. It's very pretty, but a mess to try to do anything in. Plus it's only in the teens as far as temperatures go, so it's not really ideal for taking the kids out to play in.




Here are pictures from Monday morning. As you can see, it was actually still snowing when I took the pictures. It was hard trying the keep the snow off the camera. The pictures turned out blurry, but cute.



We didn't have a sleigh, so Mr. N took the snow shovel and put a towel on it and pushed M around on it. She thought it was great fun. I actually don't know what happened to her hat in these pictures, because she did have one on when I sent her outside. Oh well. She played in the freezing temperates and snow for about 30-45 minutes, then both daddy and daughter came in to thaw and drink hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

So sweet! L is so huge - I swear she and Little are the same size. Maybe not the same height, but they're the same width. Man, my kid is skinny! We miss you guys - I wish we were closer!!

Jolene said...

Boxes and kids have always gone together. Sometimes I think parents could save tons of money if they just give their kids boxes to play in and with. What creative play they could have. I like the black and white with the snow pictures. Trust Neal to think of a shovel as a sled.

Where are you From???