
Miss M loves to hang on L and try to hug her she crawls. She loves her little sister so much. Miss L gets pretty frustrated with it sometimes though. But for the the most part, they just love to be together.



Such a cutie. Baby L is in this habit of screeching at the top of her lungs in a range only bats can hear. She does it non-stop, which drives the rest of us mad. Seriously, we all get headaches and say over and over, "[L], stop!" Unsurprisingly, she never listens. Any suggestions on getting her to stop??? Our ears are begging for a solution.

2 comments:
Man, Baby L is growing up so much. The last time I saw her she was a newborn sleeping in her car seat. Time flies so fast!
Look at those eyes! Wow! I'm sure you know this, but she is getting too big!! Unfortunately I have no idea about the screaming...sorry! But your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment