Nothing is up, really. Life is the same as always. M has discovered the movie 101 Dalmatians, which is her current new favorite. She would watch it all day if I'd let her. She is speaking so much too! It's incredible how much she understands too.
On another note, M can also climb onto the top bunk now. The ladder isn't up yet, but she figured out how to climb up the side. "Nap time" has become more of "quiet time" without the benefit of locking M in her crib. She usually plays for a while then starts banging on the door. I always make her stay in the room at least an hour. I usually have to go in and tell her to stop banging and go lay down in her bed. Occasionally she falls asleep. I love those occasions. Anyways, today I put her in there for a nap and she didn't bang once. I was rather impressed, because occasionally when I went by I could hear her talking quietly. After more than an hour I went to check if she was asleep. Nope. She had climbed to the top bunk and gotten stuck up there. While up there she had also discovered some Easter candy my mom had stored up there. She couldn't get into the packages, but she was really excited.
As for Baby L...
Mr. N when and got her yesterday morning. He was holding her and asked her "[L], can you give me a kiss?" and she did! We were so surprised. Later I had Mr. N take this video so we could document it.
She is also pulling herself up on furniture and is always talking (gibber-jabber that is!). She is so fun to have around.

2 comments:
I love L's milk addict shirt! She has the cutest big grin!
Cute little video. It's so fun to see them understand what you've been saying all along. And pools and young children completely freak me out, too. Good luck when the weather gets warmer.
Post a Comment