Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Undo-er


This is my little undo-er. She is undoing a lot of the things I have taught Miss M. For instance, M knows not to splash in the tub, but Little L doesn't. So when they are bathing, M will not splash, but then Baby L will start splashing like crazy, so M will too. It's hard to teach her not to splash when her little sister does it so much, but really, how do you teach an 8 1/2 month old to not splash! Little M never splashed in the tub until Mr. N taught her (thinking it would be cute). IS IT NOT? (those last 3 words were typed by my dear husband while I was in the bathroom!)



Baby L has also taught Miss M the fun of screeching at the top of her lungs. Previously M knew not to do that. Now she too thinks it is fun. Also, M has always been a solid 12-hr sleeper every night. Baby L seems to prefer an 11-hr schedule. Since they go to bed at 7 pm each night, Baby L has started waking M up at 6 am. Yikes! That makes for exhausting days. Consequently bedtime has been moved to 8 pm. Sigh....
We love her though, and wouldn't trade her for the world. No matter how much she manages to undo! This cute girl, by the way is currently playing with an uncooked sweet potato and having a great time doing so. It's any wonder why we buy toys!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wonder why we try to teach them anything, right? Those pics are adorable! She is growing so fast.

Marisa Jean said...

She sounds like quite the handful. At least she stays busy--better than being a boring baby, right?

Wendy Lady said...

Hmmm ... isn't it interesting how our children are all taught the same, yet they insist on showing their own personalities? Your kids are growing so fast. I'm sad that you're so very far away.

Jolene said...

Funny, I was thinking very similar thoughts as "Wendy Lady." Children are so unique. It makes life interesting, but doesn't make parenting any easier.

TD Quong said...

Your girls have the sweetest, softest looking, blonde hair of anyone I know! They are just gorgeous!

Where are you From???