
This little girl
loved snack time today.
Baby L loves to try and get in the garbage. It's gross. Her booster seat sits about 1 1/2 feet from the garbage can. She is constantly trying to lunge at it and play with the lid. I have to remember to always move her away from it. I feel like I'm always telling her "Don't touch the trash can!"

She is also crawling everywhere now. She started army crawling on Little M's birthday. Exactly one week later on Valentines Day she started officially crawling. Now she crawls everywhere! I can't just leave her in a room anymore and do something. She's always crawling around trying to find me so I can hold her. It's really sweet, but It's hard to always be holding her. If I'm sitting on the ground she crawls in my lap and starts pulling herself up on me. She's so funny. She even crawled over to the trash the other day and tried to play with it.
3 comments:
man of la mancha
seriously adorable!
Your girls have the prettiest big blue eyes ;).
Movie guess... Don Quixote (or Man of la Mancha)
Post a Comment