Monday, October 5, 2009

Whatever that was, it seriously sucked.


So I am FINALLY better...well technically I've been better for a week. Anyways, whatever made me sick was seriously annoying. I kept thinking I was getting better, but it always came back with a vengence. I was sick for a total of 3 weeks. Ugh. My mom got sick for about 3 days during that time, my dad for a day.... For some reason though the blessed bug wouldn't leave my system! The girls were super winey for about a week, so I think they got it too. It's hard to tell though. In any case, everyone seems good now!




Well, back to more interesting things in family life.... L and M love to "do the dishes." "Do the dishes" should more appropriately be named "play in the water and make a huge wet mess and let mom clean up afterwards" but that would just take up too much space.



Notice L is doing a "spit shine" on the spatula. Nice. We get a lot of that when they do the dishes. It's probably not that hygenic, but hey the kid eats dog food. We choose our battles at this house! (I obviously rewash the dishes when the girls are done...)



L wearing Daddy's hat. She loves hats. Of course to her anything qualifies as a hat. Pants, underwear, hats, shirts...you get the picture.


Here's M blowing a raspberry by our wood pile.



Mr. N and M found this lady bug. He was impressed because it had so many spots, and fortunately for the lady bug it didn't get squished when M tried to "pet" it. It just fell into the grass and hauled lady bug booty out of there. At least it lived to see another day. That's more than most of the bugs can say who get "petted" by M.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love that they "wash the dishes"! I am even more impressed that you are so patient to let them do it! They are soo cute!

Where are you From???