Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Picking


Seriously, this is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen of this darling little girl! You always manage to get the cutest pictures when you're not meaning to!




And here is our sweet Baby L. She is such a charmer. She just has a way of smiling at you that instantly wins your heart. And the key to her heart is undoubtedly food. Just feed her and she'll be your best friend!


So today we decided to go pick out pumpkins at a little self picking farm that we love. Actually the people at this farm are a bit rude...very much east coasters...but they have a great selection of produce you can pick on your own and it's pretty close to home too, so you just have to take the good with the bad. Around here most people are rude, so oh well.



Here's the pumpkin picking area we went to. I actually thought we'd go and pick the pumpkins ourselves, but this was the setup they had. It was still fun. It probably would have been a disaster trying to navigate through pumpkin vines and so forth, so this was probably the best thing. The girls both picked out tiny little pumpkins and I picked a pie pumpkin that we'll bake up another day. Mr. N choose a bigger pumpkin that is pretty cool looking, though I didn't get a picture of it. Oh well.



Here's M with her pumpkin.



And L with her's. I love her face here! She looks like she's playing the telephone game or something. 'Ring, ring...hello???"



These are some pictures Mr. N took after we were all done. It was a fun morning. The girls had a good time, but really enjoyed playing in the monster pile of sand they had set aside for kids. Figures!

4 comments:

beapinkal said...

i miss you guys! M is so big-i can't believe it. L is so adorable- she was so tiny the last time i saw her. It is time to come and visit Utah, friend:)

Eliza said...

That is a seriously cute picture of M!

Jolene said...

Fall, what a fun time of year after the hot summer. I love pumpkins and a pumpkin patch is the perfect setting. It looks like everyone had fun.

Marisa Jean said...

I cannot believe how organized that pumpkin patch is. I love fall just because of the pumpkins.

Where are you From???