Friday, October 16, 2009

Movie Quotes

In interest of keeping the "Guess the Movie Quote" going at the top of this blog, I'd like to have people submit ideas for movie quotes...or in other words just tell me your favorite movie/movie quote and I'll publish it for the next movie quote and put whose movie it was.
So, for example, if your favorite movie is Apollo 13 you could either submit that to me as your favorite movie or you could say "I love the part of Apollo 13 where they say, 'Houston, we have a problem...".
I'll also keep the quotes running longer, like every 2-3 weeks.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you! Consider it your birthday present to me... (yeah, I'm 28 today. Oddly enough it doesn't feel much different from turning 23 or 24...).

2 comments:

Tracey said...

"Get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a glock" - Bryan

Randi said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't say that as soon as I read your post I should've done that first but I but I needed time to warm up my brain and get a quote for you. I don't know if I am a good movie quoter or not but here is a couple from one movie:

"Drop your weapons or I kill the man!"
"kill him he's not our man!"
or
"You may kill me but you may never insult me, who am I?"

both from Pirates of the Carribean Worlds End.
or you can take any quote from any of those movies. I love them. I'll try and think of others.

Where are you From???