So the cutest thing happened today. After dinner I was calling M from the sink so she would come wash her hands. She was ignoring me (as is often the case), so I was getting more and more irritated as I called her. As I watched her she walked around the table (more like she was in a hunting crouch with her hands held up like lion claws). When she got to the far end of the table she surprised me by jumping up by the table and saying
"Roar!"
I was really confused and asked, "[M] what are you doing?"
She then threw back her little head and laughed and said "I scared the fly!"
It was so funny, I couldn't help laughing.

1 comment:
it's always so nice when they have a reason for not listening! especially when it's cute, children logic. love these moments!
Post a Comment