I honestly didn't have any expectations for my birthday, and it ended up being a blast! Mr. N came home early from school and took over for me so I could retreat and just kick back and watch TV. But I could hear what was going on and it was hilarious! Mr. N made BLT's (my request...he told me he'd make whatever I wanted, and BLT's sounded really good!) and frosted my birthday cake with the girls.
He got a big poster board and had the girls make me a "card". It was so cute! Now it's smeared with cake and icing, but I love it and still have it up on the wall.

The girls put the candles on...hence the lack of order. They were so proud of themselves. Mr. N sent M to get me when they were ready for me and M came in so excited, "Come on Mommy! Let's have some cake and ice cream!!!"
Mr. N got me these beautiful flowers too which we put in our room. They are so fragrant too! Our whole room smells like flowers.

Here I am blowing out the candles. M helped of course! I had such a great birthday. It was so fun to see how excited the girls were about their contribution to my little party. This birthday was probably the best I've ever had. A million thanks to my sweet, patient husband and our beautiful daughters!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look fantastic, and your girls are getting so big. I love seeing all the fun things you do together.
happy birthday Stefanie! your girls are adorable.
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great day! It's always nice to get spoiled!
love the colors in your flowers! good job mr. n
how sweet! Happy birthday! Those are the times when being mom is the best!
Post a Comment