Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She's Here!!


Stefanie wanted me to get the word out. Lydia Joy (Baby L) was born Monday at 7:23pm. She weighed 6lbs 10oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long. She is very beautiful . Mom and baby are doing great. We are appreciative of everyone's help both during the pregnancy and the birth. We feel extremely blessed and watched over. Thanks everyone.

Mr. N

13 comments:

Nat said...

Yay! She's so absolutely precious!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went well, and what a beautiful name! We can't wait to meet her!

Nilla said...

Congratulations! Glad all is well! Love the name!

Kika VilaNova said...

Congrats!!! :)

Amy Jane said...

Congrats! How exciting, can't wait to see the little darlin. :)

Eliza said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure she's darling.

Wendy Lady said...

I'm soooo excited for you! I almost cried when I heard her name. I don't know if you named her after Nana's mother, but she would be so happy to know she had a namesake. I can't wait to see her.

Nat said...

BTW the movie is "The Incredibles"

Carolyn said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!! I love her name! Knock on my door if you need anything!!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats! Your baby-strology thing makes me laugh. What happens when it reaches zero days?

Anonymous said...

congrats! so exciting! can't wait for pics!

Lauren Davison said...

DARLING! I can't wait to get her in my studio! :)

Marisa Jean said...

We're excited to welcome this beautiufl baby into our family! Congratulations!

Where are you From???