Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photo Catch up!



These are random photos I wanted to get up on the blog. I took this one so I could remember just how small Baby L was. Its amazing how fast you forget. I never thought M was big until L was born! You really do forget quickly.





Isn't she beautiful! If you look closely at her eyes you can see they are blood shot. That is from the pressure caused by going through the birth canal.


This was one of the times where she was really awake and alert. Right now she is in the sleepy newborn stage.


Big yawn!



Newborns can't smile voluntarily, but they do smile when they have gas. I actually caught this adorable smile on camera. Too bad its fuzzy.





I guess she was having good dreams.






Here is Baby L with my mom.





Check out how she's looking at my mom. That's a very typical face for her.





She really doesn't like the flash from the camera. When she was first born you could tell the lights really bothered her. After about 4 or 5 days she got use to them, but the camera lights still bug her.


She's styling! Big sister's always have to set the fashion standard!!!


Little M is SO PROUD to be a big sister. She always wants to sit by her "bebe" and touch and hug her. She also likes to continually point out where baby L's eyes are...which is reason for concern for us parents!




I love this photo! I'm so proud of M and what a good sister she is!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh L is just so beautiful. I can see so much of you in her, especially in the second picture! I wish I could give her some snuggles. Newborns are so sweet!

Nat said...

So cute! I can't believe how little L is next to that ruler!

Jolley's said...

Congrats! You guys are such fun parents. She is so beautiful!
much love to all,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I think the one where L doesn't like the flash of the camera looks a lot like M. So glad they are such good friends.

beapinkal said...

Oh how cute! They both are so beautiful! I'll come and visit next week. Sorry I haven't been a better neighbor! I just don't want to bother you!

Lauren Davison said...

Fun pictures! And the movie is Secondhand Lions. One of my favorites. :)

Where are you From???