If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Photo Shoot
***A million thanks to Lauren for taking our pictures!***
What cute pictures! I especially like the last one. I honestly never would have thought to take a picture like that. I guess that's why Lauren does what she does!
I love, love, LOVE the matching outfits and colors! You all look so good! Mrs. S... seriously, you look so good! Would never have guessed you just barely had a baby!
WOW -- I can't believe you already have a family portrait with Lydia only being a few weeks old!! I'm glad the "baby adjustment" is going so well. Fun pictures! Thinking of you guys...
12 comments:
What priceless pictures!
What cute pictures! I especially like the last one. I honestly never would have thought to take a picture like that. I guess that's why Lauren does what she does!
I love, love, LOVE the matching outfits and colors! You all look so good! Mrs. S... seriously, you look so good! Would never have guessed you just barely had a baby!
Wow!!! These pictures are great! Little M has beautiful eyes!
WAY cute pictures! I also love how you redid your sidebar! :)
Oh my gosh! So very cute!
Wow! Those turned out beautifully! Your family picture is especially great!
Thanks everyone. M does have beautiful eyes! Baby L's will probably go the same way...
WOW -- I can't believe you already have a family portrait with Lydia only being a few weeks old!! I'm glad the "baby adjustment" is going so well. Fun pictures! Thinking of you guys...
So so so cute! My favorite the family picture and where M gives a hug to her little sister. You guys are beautiful!
LOVE the pictures! especially the one with dad and m upside down! that is priceless!
What a beautiful family. Eternal families truly are another day in paradise.
Post a Comment