Our camera has been lost for the past week. I finally found it in one of those large Tupperware storage containers. No doubt the product of Little M "packing." As with any household full of girls, we're having issues with hair. The first is not so much an issue as it is just cute. M has a new hairstyle!
Isn't she a cutie! Especially in her princess jammies.
And as for baby L's hair. She's balding! M did exactly the same thing at 1 month too. I'm so sad. I was really hoping her hair wouldn't fall out too.

The two pictures (above) are of Little M at about the same age when she lost all her hair on top. Notice the male pattern baldness. Poor baby!
Here's baby L again (top). She's starting to loose the hair in the front. It hasn't gone all the way back yet. I know this is really vain, but I really don't want her to loose her hair yet because she's going to be blessed on Sunday and I don't want her to look bald in the pictures!

Little M (above) and baby L (below)
Compare and contrast. Above is baby L, below is little M in the exact same outfit and at about the same age.

And here's my beautiful girl again!

11 comments:
More "compare" than "contrast," really. . .
M is getting so big! I love her hair... it looks adorable. And the compare and contrast pictures are fun. I think they definitely look like sisters.
I love all of the pictures!! They look so cute!! Babies are so precious!
I can't believe how much M looks like she's grown in the past couple of weeks! She's adorable! And it was hard for me to tell between L and M in the baby pictures! Too cool!
Cute girls! They look so much alike as babies!
I love M's hair! It's darling!
I hope you're labeling your pics. If not, you won't know who's who in a few years. (Sad, but true!)
Your girls are so beautiful and precious.
I love her little pigtails! My girls hate getting their hair done, so when they do let me, it is a special treat. My girls saw pics of these princess p.j.'s and decided the are a must have! :-) When do you guys move? Good luck with everything!
love the new do! it's going to be fun to see who l ends up looking like. our boys looked very similar for the longest time then changed...
Her hair looks so cute. I love when their hair grows to a new length and they get a new style! Both of your girls sure look alike. In a few months they will be the best of friends.
FINDING NEMO!
Post a Comment