I haven't posted about it, but Mr. N got back from Morocco on Saturday night. Hooray! His flight got in on time, which was a relief, but the airport lost his luggage. Actually they lost his whole military unit's luggage. I guess it got left in NYC, so they flew it over later that night and dropped it off at about 6 am on Sunday Morning. I was surprised he wasn't more tan, but I guess he didn't spend a lot of time outdoors. I'm going to wait to post about what it was like in Morocco until he gets his pictures and is here to help me write about it. But, here are some of the things he brought back from over there!

This is a traditional outfit they wear over in Morocco. Mr. N said they had a dinner with the Governor and were given these outfits. The sword he bought himself.

Little M even got to try on the head dress...though women wear different head dresses over there.

He brought back these three jewelry boxes as well. I'm keeping the one on the left, the middle one is one of those trick jewelry boxes, and the one on the right is just a simple little one.
Morocco is primarily known for their silver. So, he brought back three silver rings. Two for me, and one (this one pictured above) for himself.
This one is my favorite because it fits me the best.
This one is Mr. N's favorite because its simple and has a cool design. He also brought back these two bracelets for our two little girls. M won't keep hers on...they probably won't really wear them until they are much older.
9 comments:
How funny - the swoopy ring is my favoite one, too. Must be an artist thing :)
Have I ever mentioned that you have really pretty hands?
beautiful stuff! I am so excited for you! You are almost there. Just wanted to say I had a "towel day" myself today. :-) I love your term for it. Hehe. I am with ya girl. Have a great last few days of pregnancy, and an early congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the new little beauty.
Cool stuff! Love the pic of M with the headdress. Her facial expression is hilarious.
So fun- some of my favorite treasures are from my dad's international military travels- the girls will love it, eventually!
How fun! :) And clearly, the movie is from The Incredibles. :)
Pretty jewelry! I so would've gotten Zorro! Guess on the other movie: The incredibles? I've only seen it once or twice.
Fun momentos. And isn't it nice that Mr. N was gone for just 2 weeks?
tomorrow is the day!!! Hope everything goes well.
Looks like a fun trip -- we're excited to hear more about what Mr N did while there and see some pictures from his visit. Thanks for sharing -- sounds very interesting.
Post a Comment