So, the other day, for no reason at all I was reading the back of the cool whip label where they usually put a random recipe. I guess I was interested in seeing if there was really anything interesting there. This is what I found:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
1 Chocolate Graham Pie Crust
1 1/2 Pints Vanilla Ice Cream
2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
18 oz Jar Jar of Fudge Ice Cream Topping
8 oz Whipped Topping (thawed)
Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for one minute. Pour into chocolate graham pie crust and freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Warm ice cream topping slightly and spoon over ice cream mixture. Return to freezer. Serve with whipped topping on top of each slice.
Yumm!

2 comments:
that does sound good. And we'd actually get all the protein we need too! (our family lacks that)
Movie guess: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Post a Comment