Thursday, July 3, 2008

Going Home



Unlike my first hospital experience, I was eager to go home. I wanted to be back together as a family. I remember with Little M I was terrified to leave the hospital. Mr. N, Little M and my mom came to pick us up Wednesday evening. We had picked out a little purple outfit for L to come home in...and of course it was swimming on her! I forget how small newborns are!


M was so excited to help her little sister! Here she is giving her the pacifier.





Package delivered!


After giving L her pacifier, she decided she should put her bow back on.


She did such a good job!


Here's our family Photo!



Back at home M was so excited to have her sister there.



Daddy tried to help M hold her sister and be soft with her. She's still working on it, but is overall very good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are all home safe and that M is doing so well in her big sister role! What beautiful little girls you have.

Carolyn said...

I love that purple bow! I can see why M wanted to put it back on her little sister.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how amazing you look!?! Your hair is adorable! I'm gonna have to take a picture of you with me next time I get it cut and say: give me her hair! Little L is to die for! She is so cute. Is little M just fascinated by her? Congrats you guys. Love you and so happy for you. Can't believe it has been so long since we moved away that you have another baby already!

Lauren Davison said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see your new little wonder!

mel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Having 2 girls close in age will be so much fun. She is so tiny and beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! It looks like M is going to love being a big sister!

Where are you From???