Monday, June 23, 2008

ONE More Week!!!

Today I had my FINAL doctors appointment and I was able to schedule an induction date!!! Wahoo! They put me down for next Monday morning (June 30th). I was so relieved that he decided to let me induce, because ever since the Gestational Diabetes he has been uncommitted about it. But, everything with my body is in favor, the baby is between 6 1/2 to 7 lbs right now, so he said we could do it! Of course there is the slight possibility I'll go before that, but at least I have a guarantee now!
Sooo....
  • I have one more week of nausea, and poor Mr. N having to hear me say "I need to eat something now or I'm going to be sick!"
  • One more week of carrying snacks around for myself.
  • One more week of constantly going to the bathroom.
  • One more week of heartburn.
  • One more week of this huge belly that makes it near impossible to get up.
  • One more week of hefting myself out of bed several times a night to go to the bathroom or eat something.
  • One more week of food aversions.
  • One more week of having to diet, though I'm going to still keep up the diabetic diet for the most part because diabetes runs so strong in my family and it has kept me from gaining weight during my 3rd trimester.
  • One more week of my feet hurting, my back aching, and all the other "fun" aches of pregnancy.
  • One more week and I'll be able to wear more normal clothes.
  • One more week closer to being able to start really exercising again.
  • One more week of M being an only child.
  • One more week of this baby trying to kick her way out of my tummy. :)
  • One more week of sleeping through the night (if you exclude the fact that I have to get up to go to the bathroom and eat myself).
  • One more week of feeling huge.
  • One more week until we meet our new baby girl.
  • ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Waaaaahooooo!!!!!!! Let me know if you need anything at all...food, baby clothes, some place to drop off M, etc.

Jennifer said...

One more week!!! Yeeaaa! I can't believe it's been 9 months since that day in our driveway when we were packing to move and you told me you were pregnant! Good luck!! I'll be thinking about you.

beapinkal said...

YAAAAY! I'm so excited for you!!! Let me know if you need anything! And good luck next monday!

Nat said...

Yay! I'm glad the doctor finally gave in. Anything we can help with this last hectic week???

Unknown said...

yay!!! this was a cute post. I can tell you are excited to see your little girl, but also to get your body back! (well, mostly back;)) I hope everything goes well.

Melanie said...

So exciting! That looks like a (mostly) good list to get rid of!

Amy Jane said...

Wow, thats a lot to look forward to! How exciting :)

Eliza said...

How exciting!! Are you nervous how little M will adjust? I'm only 16 weeks and I'm already nervous that my little guy will feel abandoned or replaced or something. I may need your expert advice on that the closer that December comes. :-D

And again, congrats on ONE MORE WEEK!!

Megan said...

Oh man! You could be having this baby the day after we move!!! I'm sad I won't be here to meet the sweet girl when she comes home, but I can't wait to see a lot of pictures. Yay for one week!!!

Marisa Jean said...

I can't believe it's so soon! You're going to have a family of 4 in just a few days. Congratulations!

Lauren Davison said...

Hooray! :) I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to meet your new little girl!

Katherine Ronachert said...

congrats! i too have one more week!!!! ;)

mel said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see a post of what your new baby girl looks like. I hope this week flies by for you!

KaCee said...

We're so excited for you! Good luck next week!

Nilla said...

One more week to pick out a name! Haha :). I'm so happy you have a for sure date!

Where are you From???