Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sleeping

I went in to wake M up from her nap the other day so we could go to a ward BBQ and this is how I found her sleeping.






If only we all could sleep that well!




And on a totally random side note, I FINALLY finished my nephew's baby blanket. He turned 2 a couple months ago. I was suppose to have it to him when he was born...but oh well. Isn't it cute! It has the letters of the Alphabet crocheted on it.


9 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

how sweet is that!
the blanket is beautiful!

Nilla said...

the blanket is wonderful! Better late than never! I still haven't made my youngest nephews I-Spy quilt... Who knows when he'll get it...

Also, I wish I could sleep like that! Particularly right at this moment!

Erin_C said...

Those pictures are so funny! She is so cute.

Oh, and I think the movie quote is Men in Black.

And did you even know I read your blog? Sorry if I didn't tell you! I'm not a crazy blog-stalker! ;-)

Nat said...

She looks like a little frog! And the blanket is so cute, I love the alphabet idea!

Lauren Davison said...

It looks like she fell asleep sitting up and just kind of slumped forwards onto her face! so cute!

The Silverback said...

She is so beautiful; even face down in her mattress! My eyeballs would pop out of my head if I tried to sit like that.

Liz Wilcken said...

I started working on that same afghan but in blue! Man, those puff stitches aren't too fun. Good job on getting it done. I wish I was as flexible as M. Then yoga wouldn't seem so painful, I think.

Unknown said...

Guess what?! ONly 1 month to go! at least! That is so funny how she was sleeping like that... and the blanket is so great, love it!

Wendy Lady said...

So cute ... both little M and the blanket.

Where are you From???