She kept tripping and getting frustrated that she couldn't walk properly in them.
I went over and fixed them right on her feet and she was able to walk a little better. I love watching the things that she learns!
Here are a couple more pictures of M with her Grandma E! She has had so much fun with Grandma, I know she will really miss her when she's gone back home to Vegas! But, until then we'll be sure to have a lot of fun with her!

6 comments:
M's so cute. She's really getting big!
now see if you can get her to wear n's boots. THAT is funny
she is so cute in your shoes!
It seems that most children have the right idea when they are young ... they WANT to walk in the footsteps of their parents. It's when they get older that things tend to change!
I'm glad M is enjoying time with Grandma E. Mom really LOVES her grandkids and LOVES spending time with all of them!!
Just a few more days. I like watching the baby countdown! Have you come up with a name yet? Are you READY??? We are thinking about you!
We've come down to two names: Maylee Anne and Lydia Joy. The countdown is certainly here, and I'm not sure how I'll feel about that. The prospect of two is daunting, but I'm excited to see our new baby girl. I'm also worried how M will transition. I guess I'll just have to see how it turns out!
Post a Comment