Friday, June 20, 2008

A Day in the Life...


Little M doesn't like the vacuum. She use to always cry when I turned it on and I ended up having to hold her while I vacuumed. Lately she has gotten better. I can now sit her on the couch, and as long as I tell her what I'm doing ("I'm going to turn the vacuum on now, are you ready?"), she is okay. If I vacuum while she's on the floor she cries. Yesterday I vacuumed and I sat M on the recliner and she insisted on having all her stuffed animals up there with her. She got quite distressed when one of her bears fell on the floor. I had to stop what I was doing to put it back up on the chair.


My wonderful mother-in-law showed me how to make manicotti for dinner. I'd never made that before. We had corn on the cob with the manicotti and M really enjoyed it!


As you can see...




Grandma also made chocolate chip cookies with M yesterday. She really enjoyed it! Of course when she ate the cookies she tore them apart and ate the chocolate chips out of the cookies! She knows what is good!

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Yeah, that's pretty hilarious that she ate the chocolate chips! And so cute about the stuffed bears and her fear that they might be sucked up by the vacuum! Soooo cute!

Where are you From???