I've really been out of touch with the blogging world this past week. With all the preparations for Mr. N's departure and now having family in town...its hard to sit down and blog.
Today my mother-in-law and I walked to the duck pond so we could see the baby ducks. They hatched a few weeks ago, but of course I didn't bring my camera that time so I didn't get pictures. It's really hard to get pictures anyways when It's just M and I because I'm having to constantly keep her from diving into the pond herself!
She was very cute this visit. She kept saying "duck!" "duck!" (which sounded more like "da" "da")
There was one mommy duck that was still sitting on her eggs. She was a mean little thing! She kept running around hissing at us....though I can't blame her. She probably hasn't had the best experience with toddlers.
Towards the end of the visit I think I got something on the camera lens, so the pictures went all funny. Aren't the babies cute!
Little M had a great time walking around the pond with Grandma!

4 comments:
Is it that time of year again? I've gotta go take my kids. Thanks for the cute pictures!
I always love this time of year when its not too cold or too hot to enjoy nature with the kids. I think Grandma Jo will treasure this time before you head back east.
how sweet m is with grandma! grandma's are the greatest thing in the world!
That new quote sounded familiar, so I cheated and googled it. Yep, never seen "jaws", but my uncle painted jaws (the shark)! (he used to do painting for universal studios). He also did the mosquito in the amber for jurassic park and painted those cars too.
Post a Comment