Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ouch!

Yesterday we had an accident. One of Little M's favorite things is when we pull the cushions of the couch so she can play on them. Such fun!!! Yesterday I pulled on cushion off for her and she had a blast playing on it. Somehow she managed to fall forward off the cushion and she hit her upper lip (right below her nose) right on the edge of the couch!


As you can imagine quite a bit crying followed this mishap. Quite understandable though, that is such a sensitive area! If you look at the picture you can see the blood and that the bridge of her nose was a little swollen. Thankfully not broken. Today she has a bruise on her upper lip like a mustache.


On a brighter note, here is a picture of Mr. N's garden. He LOVES his garden, and I think he was a little nervous that I would kill it while he was gone because I'm not so good at remembering to water it.


But, it is alive still. Jolene has been great in helping me remember to water it!


Here's a picture of his first little tomato!


He has about 7 baby squash. If you look close you can see one of them.


Here's one of his 6 heads of lettuce. We've already used the lettuce quite a bit. Its really nice to just cut the lettuce when you need it and not have to worry about buying it from the store and wondering if you'll use it all before it goes bad!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

poor M! But hey at least she was doing something fun. And congrats on the garden! Looks great. I would love to have ever-replenishing lettuce.

Megan said...

Poor little M! What a sad day:( Give her a hug from me and Aubrey!!

Nilla said...

Awwww! Poor M! I'm glad she's feeling better. Still love her facial expressions ;). Cool about the garden! I'm wanting to start that one of these days :).

Nilla said...

And PS... I'm going to kick myself when you reveal the movie... I know I know it, but I can't even begin to think of what it is...

Katherine Ronachert said...

LOVE the new blog background! very feminine.
poor baby! she's still beautiful though!

The Silverback said...

Poor baby!!

Liz Wilcken said...

cute new background! if it makes M feel any better, I was doing yoga yesterday and Benjamin bumped me and my teeth went into my upper lip. yeah, i'm not gonna post any pictures.

Where are you From???