Retrospectively, it seems like the girls are never wearing clothes in the pictures I take. They own clothes...honest. I guess I just don't manage to get them dressed at the times I'm most inclined to take pictures. Or maybe it's because their clothes are easier to keep clean if they are safely in the dresser instead of on their messy bodies.

Basically I was testing our camera out to make sure it worked, and it appears to work! We had a cold front blow in a few days ago and it's been so nice! No air conditioning needed, just opened windows. It's been so cold and wet today that we're all wearing long sleeves. Hopefully it doesn't get really hot again because these past few weeks have been great. It's so nice to go outside and not sweat to death. By the way, baby L loves these sunglasses! (Recognize them Natasha?) She's forever bringing them to me so I can put them on her and then pulling them off. It's really cute because she gets so proud of herself.

I put M in 3T pants today and they fit pretty decently. They're a little long, and I had to take the waste band in almost as far as it would go, but they make her look so much taller and grown up. It's amazing to watch her grow into a little girl. She started out so small, and more and more each day she grows. She counts to ten, sings, and speaks in full sentences. "Mommy, come on lets do a puzzle" is one of my favorites. Notice her earrings. Do you love them? I do. They're mine. They're the anniversary gift Mr. N gave me on our 2nd anniversary (At the time I was 7-ish months pregnant with M). Somehow M's pearl earrings with the screw on backs came out and the backs got lost, and she keeps pulling her earrings out now so she can look at them. She doesn't pull my hoops out and I don't want her earring holes to close up, so for now she is wearing them. If we have anymore girls, I think I'll wait until they ask for their ears to be pierced to have it done. That way I don't have to constantly make sure the earrings are in the child's head. My sister and I had our ears pierced the day after we were born, and I don't remember it ever being an issue. But oh well.

L's ears aren't pierced yet because I don't trust M to not rip the earrings out of her head too. When she asks, we'll have it done. Maybe a birthday or something....

Breakfast this morning.

L was so funny eating her waffles. I put honey (very lightly) on our waffles instead of syrup. The girls like it better that way, but you have to be careful to put just a light drizzle otherwise it's way too much.
Me last night. I need to go retrieve my girls. I think they retreated downstairs with my mom, and I'm pretty sure L emptied the contents of every drawer in their room onto the floor...so I guess her clothes weren't that safe in their drawers!

2 comments:
What cute girls you have! I love all the pictures. And you look skinnier and skinnier in every picture I see:)
I sure do! Guess it's time for us to to buy L a pair of her own. . . :)
BTW, can't believe how DIFFERENT she looks than M, yet sometimes just exactly the same!
Post a Comment