As it turns out those pictures I was uploading when L dropped my camera and disrupted the upload actually didn't get lost like I thought. It turns out they uploaded to an obscure part of my computer and I stumbled upon them last night. Imagine that! So, I thought I'd share the pictures I thought I lost. I think some of them did get lost, but it looks like most of them made it.
Last week we went down to the DC Temple with my mom. It's a lot easier to go there (instead of NY) because the girls can walk in the grounds and go to the visitor center. It was very nice, and very pretty. We even saw some deer on the ground, which thrilled M.

That top picture is L's "cheese" face. It's so funny to see a child's imitation of what you're trying to get them to do. I love it.
We picked up this Fred Flinstone car at a garage sale and the girls love playing in it. They are forever battling over whose "turn" it is. It's pretty funny.
Yup, that's dog food that she's eating. She loves to eat, and I think she's just decided in her little head that 'dog food' is a great outside treat. Yikes. I'm always trying to get her to eat something else, but she always goes back for more. Poor Baby L also got stung by a bee today too for the first time. She was pretty upset about it. It was one of those bees that doesn't lose their stinger, so I think she actually got stung twice. Her little thumb was so swollen!
Here's M playing in the dirt!
dog food's not the only treat out there. L also eats dirt...still.... She is also really into shoes right now and loves to go around wearing everyone elses shoes!

That top picture is L's "cheese" face. It's so funny to see a child's imitation of what you're trying to get them to do. I love it.
We picked up this Fred Flinstone car at a garage sale and the girls love playing in it. They are forever battling over whose "turn" it is. It's pretty funny.
Yup, that's dog food that she's eating. She loves to eat, and I think she's just decided in her little head that 'dog food' is a great outside treat. Yikes. I'm always trying to get her to eat something else, but she always goes back for more. Poor Baby L also got stung by a bee today too for the first time. She was pretty upset about it. It was one of those bees that doesn't lose their stinger, so I think she actually got stung twice. Her little thumb was so swollen!
Here's M playing in the dirt!
dog food's not the only treat out there. L also eats dirt...still.... She is also really into shoes right now and loves to go around wearing everyone elses shoes!






2 comments:
still prefers dog food, huh?
OH! I always wanted a Fred Flinstone car!! sigh.
Post a Comment