Wednesday, September 16, 2009

:)

Here's a picture of L's bee stung thumb. The picture doesn't do the swelling justice, as is often the case with pictures.... After a healthy dose of benadryl (just kidding...it was the recommended dosage), L was fine, so no worries, and thankfully no bee allergies.


I love this picture!



Here's our cute M!
Things are good here. I had a mild case of food poisoning this week...I think. In any case, I was miserable. I've been enjoying the Fabelhaven series too, thanks to the public library. I read the Uglies series too, which was a good read, but not something I feel inclined to pick up again. Mr. N is busy at school again and L and I are battling mild colds that hopefully won't become bad colds!



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Both of your girls are looking so adorably cute, and getting so big!! Glad the bee sting wasn't too bad!

Where are you From???