***This seriously is a gross post, so if you have a weak stomach, skip it. I probably won't read it again either!
Today over breakfast we had a little horror incident. I'd made eggs for the girls and served them and was busy making an egg for myself. I glanced over at baby L and she had a huge booger hanging from her nose down to her chest. I almost retched, but turned to run for a tissue. With little ones, time is essential! I was running back when time seemed to slow down and the slow motion play-out began to take place. I was about 4 feet away when L seemed to notice her new addition. She opened her mouth. "Nooo...." I began as she then began to suck. "Noooooooo...." I continued. And then it was gone, and I looked on in horror with a useless tissue clutched in my hand. L looked at me quizzically, wondering, I'm sure, what on earth was wrong with her mother. I just continued to look at her helplessly, tissue in hand, seriously repulsed by what had just happened. I pulled myself together and wiped her nose anyways. I've now decided to store the above little incident in a little corner of my mind where repressed unpleasant occurrences hide.
As for non repulsive news but with somehow a fitting title for the above incident, I read Uglies, and it was pretty good, though I was disappoined in the main character. I don't have much tollerance for a network of lies, though she wasn't that bad at the end of the book. I'm going to read the next two books too, so hopefully her character develops a bit more.

4 comments:
Hahahaha. OH NO! Repulsive indeed, but SOOOO funny! :)
awesome!!!
l's face is changing!
Oh my freaking cow! I am laughing my rear off right now!
Post a Comment