Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a Thought...

I forgot to mention this before. After Little M was born I found that a few of her mannerisms from in my belly held true of her personality after she was born. For instance, if she was kicking I could press the spot on my belly and M would stop kicking and just wait, as if she was assessing the situation and what had just changed. She is still like that now. She could be doing her own thing, and suddenly something will happen and she just stops to assess the situation before continuing.
Yesterday when we were getting the ultrasound the technician put the...I don't know what it was called...that thing on my belly to see the baby and the first thing this kid did was kick really hard at the spot she pressed down on. There wasn't even a moments hesitation. Maybe this little girl is going to be feisty...

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

night and day. be hopeful they both don't end up stubborn

Unknown said...

cute! that's fun that you can already tell the differences.

Where are you From???