Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I had my second doctor's appointment today and my OB said there is definitely just one baby in there.
That's good news for sanity purposes, bad news for how big I feel!
We scheduled our gender-check ultrasound for January 22nd. Wahoo! Sooooooo....now is the time to start guessing! We've added a poll to our blog so people can register their guess.
Mr. N doesn't know (he also doesn't talk about baby names until we're in the hospital...)
I'm guessing a boy but really hoping for a girl (we already have everything for a girl!!!)
Sigh...

5 comments:

Nilla said...

I'm voting girl so you can help even-out the grandchildren and great-grandchildren :) (at least on your side of the family!).

Melanie said...

I know what you mean- I'd like to have a boy some day, but I'd love it if we had another girl next- less expense!

It was fun seeing you and M at the party- and you look great! I think it's in your head that you look 5 months already!

Wendy Lady said...

I'm voting GIRL. They need to be as close as Jolene and I were growing up. It was so fun!

mel said...

I have 2 girls and I love it! I hope you have a girl! (This is Mars' wife)

KaCee said...

We loved getting your Christmas letter! Congratulations on the new baby! That is very exciting! I also love your blog and seeing pictures of your cute family. We also have a blog if you want to see pictures of our family its scottandkacee.blogspot.com

Also, I think I'll vote for a boy, they're lots of fun!

Where are you From???